Scrapbook Demi Dress with Floral Print
- As seen in 'Cowboys & Indians' Magazine
- Black Dress with Multicolor Floral Pattern
- Lace Cutouts at Shoulders and Waist
- Black Fringe on Bottom Hem
- Designed and Made in Los Angeles, CA
This great new Demi Dress from Scrapbook is already turning heads. With its black lace cutouts and fringe, the mid-length dress is black with multicolored floral pattern. Proudly Designed and Made in Los Angeles, the Dress comes with a Black Nylon Slip.
This dress was featured in the April 2015 issue of 'Cowboys & Indians' Magazine
Material: Dress 100% Polyester, Slip 100% Nylon
Color: Black with Yellow, Red White and Blue Floral Print
Length: 43" From Shoulder to Bottom of Fringe at Side
Origin: Designed & Made in Los Angeles, California
Handwash in Cold Water, Use Cool Iron if Needed.
All orders over $100 within the U.S. qualify for FREE UPS Ground Shipping. All other orders are charged at standard UPS rates. For an estimate enter your shipping details on the shopping cart page.
Wrong Size? Changed Your Mind? No Problem! If you're not happy, then we aren't either. You are welcome to return your online order under the following conditions.
- It's within 30 days of your order.
- The product is in new condition.