- Handmade Luxury Leather Boots
- Natural Exotic Caiman Belly Vamps
- 'Ruidoso' Cording
- Hand Tooled Shaft & Pull Straps
- Black Jack "V" Snip Toe
- 1 1/4" Fowler Straight Heel
- Exclusively Available from Pinto Ranch
- Handmade by Masters in El Paso, Texas
Aggressive styling seems to bring these hand-tooled Caiman Belly boots to life when worn. Almost in tribute to the strong, wild beast these boots are made from, the Caiman Belly vamp is designed to a striking point, making these boots distinctly noticeable. These boots feature a hand tooled design on the shaft and pull straps. The understated and modern 'Ruidoso' cording pattern, outlined by complimentary chocolate stitching. The toe comes to a 'V' snip cowboy toe.
A Pinto Ranch exclusive from Black Jack boots, one of the finest bootmakers in the world.
This item is handmade from natural materials in El Paso, TX, so there may be variation in appearance when compared to the provided image.
Details:Corded Shaft, Brown Piping
Toe type:"V" Snip Toe
Heel type:"1 1/4" Fowler Straight Heel
Heel Height:1 1/4"
Manufactured:El Paso, Texas
Brush off dirt or dust with a damp cloth. Apply leather conditioner periodically.
All boot orders within the U.S. qualify for FREE UPS Ground Shipping (excludes Alaska and Hawaii).
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL BO OT EXCHANGES & RETURNS
We believe the right fit is the most important thing, and that is sometimes hard to achieve with an online order. Pinto Ranch will cover your return shipping until you find the perfect fit under the following conditions.
- It's within 60 days of your order.
- The boots have not been worn and the sole is in new condition.
- The boots are shipped back in the Pinto Ranch-provided shipping box. Any boots returned in just the bootmaker’s boot box will be charged a $20 boot box replacement fee. Please use the original plain kraft shipping box from your order to affix any labels and ship.
Black Jack Boots for Pinto Ranch is a premium handmade boot collection made exclusively for our stores by Black Jack master bootmakers. Designed and manufactured in El Paso, Texas, Black Jack Boots uses 100% genuine exotic and smooth leathers that meet Pinto Ranch quality and style standards.
For more information on handmade boot sizing, visit the Size Chart page for conversion charts and measurements.
Or check out our handy video guide on How to Find the Perfect Fit when buying cowboy boots online.