Black Jack Exclusive Burnished Brown Ranch Hand Boots
By: Black Jack Boots
Handmade leather 12" Burnished Brown cowboy boots with fancy pull straps, 'Ruidoso' cording, & contrast stitching. Exclusively made by Black Jack for Pinto Ranch.
- Handmade Luxury Leather Boots
- Rich Burnished Brown Ranch Hand Color
- 'Ruidoso' Cording with Accent Stitching
- Fancy 'S' Pull Straps
- Toe Bug & Medallion
- 3/4 Single Welt Stitching
- Black Jack '6' Cowboy Toe
- 1 1/2" Cowboy Heel
- Exclusively Available from Pinto Ranch
- Handmade by Masters in El Paso, Texas
These boots are inspired by generations of bootmaking in the Classic American tradition and made with a distinctly modern design. Sleek, cleanly lined cording and stitching is reminiscent of classic, exciting patterns, toned down to minimal interpretations that are perfect for business, galas, and the finest of company.
These rich, burnished brown ranch hand boots feature an understated and modern 'Ruidoso' cording pattern, outlined by complimentary brown stitching. The vamp is rich in texture, with a '6' round cowboy toe and a fancy toe bug and medallion. The pull straps match the rest of the boot in a cleanly modern way with a classical flourish.
A Pinto Ranch exclusive from Black Jack boots, one of the finest bootmakers in the world.
This item is handmade from natural materials in El Paso, TX, so there may be variation in appearance when compared to the provided image.
Material: Calf Leather
Color: Burnished Brown, Ranch Hand
Details: Ruidoso Cording, Brown Piping, S Style Pull Straps
Toe type: "6" Cowboy Toe
Heel type: "3" Cowboy Heel
Heel Height:1 3/8"
Manufactured:El Paso, Texas
Brush off dirt or dust with a damp cloth. Apply leather conditioner periodically.
All boot orders within the U.S. qualify for FREE UPS Ground Shipping (excludes Alaska and Hawaii).
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL BO OT EXCHANGES & RETURNS
We believe the right fit is the most important thing, and that is sometimes hard to achieve with an online order. Pinto Ranch will cover your return shipping until you find the perfect fit under the following conditions.
- It's within 60 days of your order.
- The boots have not been worn and the sole is in new condition.
- The boots are shipped back in the Pinto Ranch-provided shipping box. Any boots returned in just the bootmaker’s boot box will be charged a $20 boot box replacement fee. Please use the original plain kraft shipping box from your order to affix any labels and ship.
Black Jack Boots for Pinto Ranch is a premium handmade boot collection made exclusively for our stores by Black Jack master bootmakers. Designed and manufactured in El Paso, Texas, Black Jack Boots uses 100% genuine exotic and smooth leathers that meet Pinto Ranch quality and style standards.
Customers Also Viewed