Black Jack Exclusive Ginger Chestnut Pirarucu Boots
By: Black Jack Boots
Handmade all leather 12" ginger chestnut brown inverted Pirarucu cowboy boots with overlay pull straps, & 'Marfa' cording. Exclusively made by Black Jack for Pinto Ranch.
- Handmade Luxury Exotic Leather Boots
- Premium Select Amazonian Pirarucu Leather
- Rich Brown Finish & Appearance
- 'Marfa' Cording with Rust Stitching
- Fancy Exotic Overlay 'S' Pull Straps
- 3/4 Single Welt Stitching
- Black Jack 'V' Wide Snip Toe
- 1 1/2" Cowboy Heel
- Exclusively Available from Pinto Ranch
- Handmade by Masters in El Paso, Texas
The legendary Pirarucu is the largest fish in the Amazon river, one of the most incredible and exotic places on the planet. One look at this incredible boot and you'll be taken away to an exciting place. The Marfa cord and stitch pattern looks almost like a blazing fire, with cascading, exotic lines zig-zagging up the front and back of the boot. Pull straps show off more of these boots' beautiful, bright Pirarucu skin with overlays, complimenting the rich color of the goat skin.
A Pinto Ranch exclusive from Black Jack boots, one of the finest bootmakers in the world.
Note: These boots do not give you any special fish powers. Please see the disclaimer on the Chocolate Pirarucu boots. Henry, our intern, put on these boots and stuck his head into the lobster tank at the store to try and talk to the lobsters. Henry was banned from ever going to that store again, and left with more than a few pinches and scratches. He looks great in the boots, though.
This item is handmade from natural materials in El Paso, TX, so there may be variation in appearance when compared to the provided image.
Details:Marfa Cording, Brown Piping, S Style Overlay Pull Straps
Toe type:"V" Wide Snip Toe
Heel type:"3" Cowboy Heel
Heel Height:1 1/2"
Manufactured:El Paso, Texas
Brush off dirt or dust with a damp cloth. Apply leather conditioner periodically.
All boot orders within the U.S. qualify for FREE UPS Ground Shipping (excludes Alaska and Hawaii).
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL BO OT EXCHANGES & RETURNS
We believe the right fit is the most important thing, and that is sometimes hard to achieve with an online order. Pinto Ranch will cover your return shipping until you find the perfect fit under the following conditions.
- It's within 60 days of your order.
- The boots have not been worn and the sole is in new condition.
- The boots are shipped back in the Pinto Ranch-provided shipping box. Any boots returned in just the bootmaker’s boot box will be charged a $20 boot box replacement fee. Please use the original plain kraft shipping box from your order to affix any labels and ship.
Black Jack Boots for Pinto Ranch is a premium handmade boot collection made exclusively for our stores by Black Jack master bootmakers. Designed and manufactured in El Paso, Texas, Black Jack Boots uses 100% genuine exotic and smooth leathers that meet Pinto Ranch quality and style standards.