Black Jack Exclusive Peanut Mad Dog Goat Boots
By: Black Jack Boots
Handmade all leather 12" burnished mad dog finished peanut goat boots with fancy pull straps, 'Sunland' cording, and golden brown stitching. Exclusively made by Black Jack for Pinto Ranch.
- Handmade Luxury Goat Leather Boots
- Burnished Mad Dog Finished Leather
- 'Sunland' Cording with Golden Brown Stitching
- Fancy 'S' Pull Straps
- Single Welt Stitching
- Black Jack 'V' Cutter Toe
- 1 3/8" Cowboy Heel
- Exclusively Available from Pinto Ranch
- Handmade by Masters in El Paso, Texas
How can something be strong and soft at the same time? This is how. These Mad Dog boots are made of 100% leather, following a tradition of bootmaking that is more than 100 years old. The masters at Black Jack boots have designed and handmade this boot to be the best boot you've ever felt. Walking in a broken-in pair of your own, all leather cowboy boots is like walking in the comfiest sneakers.
These boots feature a fancy 'Sunland' cording pattern, outlined by Golden Brown contrast stitching that accents the boot's rich Peanut color. The vamp is deep in texture, with a V toe that almost comes to a complete point. The fancy pull straps have a little flourish, and the whole boot is complimented by rich brown piping.
A Pinto Ranch exclusive from Black Jack boots, one of the finest bootmakers in the world.
This item is handmade from natural materials in El Paso, TX, so there may be variation in appearance when compared to the provided image.
Color: Peanut Mad Dog
Details: Golden Brown Sunland Cord and Stitch Pattern, Brown Piping, S Style Pull Straps
Toe type: "V" Cutter Toe
Heel type: "3" Cowboy Heel
Heel Height: 1 3/8"
Manufactured: El Paso, Texas
Brush off dirt or dust with a damp cloth. Apply leather conditioner periodically.
All boot orders within the U.S. qualify for FREE UPS Ground Shipping (excludes Alaska and Hawaii).
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL BO OT EXCHANGES & RETURNS
We believe the right fit is the most important thing, and that is sometimes hard to achieve with an online order. Pinto Ranch will cover your return shipping until you find the perfect fit under the following conditions.
- It's within 60 days of your order.
- The boots have not been worn and the sole is in new condition.
- The boots are shipped back in the Pinto Ranch-provided shipping box. Any boots returned in just the bootmaker’s boot box will be charged a $20 boot box replacement fee. Please use the original plain kraft shipping box from your order to affix any labels and ship.
Black Jack Boots for Pinto Ranch is a premium handmade boot collection made exclusively for our stores by Black Jack master bootmakers. Designed and manufactured in El Paso, Texas, Black Jack Boots uses 100% genuine exotic and smooth leathers that meet Pinto Ranch quality and style standards.
Customers Also Viewed