- Handmade Southern Luxury Necklace
- Hand-carved Sterling Silver Pendant
- Genuine Heishi Turquoise Stacks
- Authentic Two-tone Navajo Pearls
- Made in Texas, USA
This necklace is alive with the spirit of the west, with animals carved from ornate stones decorating this necklace. A hand-carved Sterling Silver pendant sets a beautiful tone, framed by genuine Heishi turquoise stacks and Navajo pearls.
Made in Texas.
Material: Sterling Silver, Turquoise, Stones, Navajo Pearls
Length: 17 1/2 — 29 1/4
Manufactured: New Mexico
Clean with a sterling silver polishing cloth.
All orders over $100 within the U.S. qualify for FREE UPS Ground Shipping (excludes Alaska and Hawaii). All other orders are charged at standard UPS rates. For an estimate enter your shipping details on the shopping cart page.
Wrong Size? Changed Your Mind? No Problem! If you're not happy, then we aren’t either. You are welcome to return your online order under the following conditions.
- It's within 60 days of your order.
- The product is in new condition.