- Florence Baby Buffalo Boots
- Lucchese ‘6’ Medium Round Toe
- 12" Shaft
- 1 3/8” Heel
- 3/4 Welt Construction
- Leather Insole
- Leather Outsole
- Handmade in El Paso, Tx
Vintage inspired with intricate, tulip inlays in an array of colors — these Lucchese boots are a must-have for the season. The vintage tulip design is rendered from the Lucchese archive and paired with a timeless Greer collar and covered side seams for an elegant finish.
Material: Florence Baby Buffalo
Details: ¾ single stitch welt design
Toe type: : ‘6’ Round Toe
Heel type: Heel
Heel Height: 1 3/8"
Shaft Height: 12"
Manufactured: Made in El Paso, TX
Brush off dirt or dust with a damp cloth. Replenish and restore with leather conditioner periodically.
All boot orders within the U.S. qualify for FREE UPS Ground Shipping (excludes Hawaii and Alaska).
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL BOOT EXCHANGES & RETURNS
We believe the right fit is the most important thing, and that is sometimes hard to achieve with an online order. Pinto Ranch will cover your return shipping until you find the perfect fit under the following conditions.
- It's within 60 days of your order.
- The boots have not been worn and the sole is in new condition.
- The boots are shipped back in the Pinto Ranch-provided shipping box. Any boots returned in just the bootmaker’s boot box will be charged a $20 boot box replacement fee. Please use the original plain kraft shipping box from your order to affix any labels and ship.
Lucchese has been making the world's finest cowboy boots in Texas since 1883. Today, the Lucchese name is synonymous with cowboy boots and western culture. Lucchese boots represent quality and style you can depend on. Like all Lucchese Classics, this boot comes with a one-year Lucchese warranty.