- Handmade Luxury Exotic Boots
- Pirarucu Fish Vamp & Black Cherry Goat Shaft
- Intricate Stitch Pattern
- Lucchese ‘7’ Snip Toe
- Lucchese ‘4’ Cowboy Heel
- Handmade in El Paso, Texas
Handmade, unique and luxurious, these black cherry cowboy boots feature exotic pirarucu fish vamps. The Pirarucu is the largest fish in the Amazon, one of the most exotic places on the planet. Expertly made by hand in El Paso, this boot from Lucchese appeals to those with a taste for something wild. The shaft is layered with intricate stitching patterns and decorative pull straps to finish off a unique boot.
This item is handmade from natural materials, so there may be a slight variation in appearance when compared to the provided image.
Material: Pirarucu Fish, Goat
Color: Black Cherry
Details: Pirarucu Fish Vamps, Intricate Stitch Pattern
Toe type: Lucchese ‘7’ Snip Toe
Heel type: Lucchese ‘4’ Cowboy Heel
Heel Height: 1 1/2”
Shaft Height: 13”
Manufactured: El Paso, Texas
Brush off dirt or dust with a damp cloth. Replenish and restore with leather conditioner periodically.
All boot orders within the U.S. qualify for FREE UPS Ground Shipping (excludes Hawaii and Alaska).
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL BOOT EXCHANGES & RETURNS
We believe the right fit is the most important thing, and that is sometimes hard to achieve with an online order. Pinto Ranch will cover your return shipping until you find the perfect fit under the following conditions.
- It's within 60 days of your order.
- The boots have not been worn and the sole is in new condition.
- The boots are shipped back in the Pinto Ranch-provided shipping box. Any boots returned in just the bootmaker’s boot box will be charged a $20 boot box replacement fee. Please use the original plain kraft shipping box from your order to affix any labels and ship.
Lucchese has been making the world's finest cowboy boots in Texas since 1883. Today, the Lucchese name is synonymous with cowboy boots and western culture. Lucchese boots represent quality and style you can depend on. Like all Lucchese Classics, this boot comes with a one-year Lucchese warranty.