- Pinto Ranch Premium Handmade Boots
- The Original Lucchese Classics Cowboy Boots
- Antique Italian Red Giant Alligator Vamps
- Supple Ranch Hand Quarters
- Overlay Antique Italian Red Giant Alligator Fancy Pull Straps
- Ornate "Red River" Shaft Cording
- 12" Cowboy Shaft
- Lucchese 'X1' French Toe
- Lucchese '3' Walking Heel
- Exclusively Designed for Pinto Ranch
- Handmade in El Paso, Texas
The legendary giant Gator gives these boots an aggressive look that's distinctly western. There are two kinds of exotics when it comes to cowboy boots: boots that seek to tame the exotic animals they come from, and boots that lean into the exotic beasts they come from. These boots are the latter. Aggressive styling makes these luxury boots the muscle cars of cowboy boots. The quarters feature Lucchese's Red River cording, with outline stitching, and the pull straps feature alligator overlays.
Do you know The Lucchese classics? What makes these boots classic, anyway? First, these boots are the exact design that Sam Lucchese used to create what we know as cowboy boots today. Back in the day, Sam Lucchese believed in well-made boots made from leather, without additives or substitutions. We carry on that tradition at Pinto ranch.
This item is handmade from natural materials, so there may be a slight variation in appearance when compared to the provided image.
Material: Giant Gator, Ranch Hand
Color: Antique Italian Red
Details: Stitching, Overlay Fancy Pull Straps, Cording
Toe type: Lucchese 'X1' French Toe
Heel type: Lucchese '3' Walking Heel
Heel Height: 1 3/8"
Shaft Height: 12"
Manufactured: El Paso, Texas
Every premium boot we offer is handmade by the best bootmakers in Texas. Bootmakers who know their craft using only premium leathers and tried and true techniques. We’ve curated the best bootmakers in the U.S. to make boots that meet our all-leather handmade criteria:
- Hand-lasted all-leather uppers with cream cow vamp linings
- Channeled leather insoles that form to your feet and allow them to breathe
- Leather heel counters that form to your feet for optimum fit and comfort
- Full-size hammered steel shanks secured by lemonwood pegs for maximum arch support
- Premium leather outsoles that can be resoled multiple times for years of wear
- Premium stacked leather heels
From exotic leathers to unique finishes, fancy stitch patterns and hand-stitched toe bugs, our boots stand above the rest. Pinto Ranch houses the largest inventory of handmade boots in the U.S. You’ll “walk tall” in a handmade boot from Pinto Ranch.
Brush off dirt or dust with a damp cloth. Replenish and restore with leather conditioner periodically.
All boot orders within the U.S. qualify for FREE UPS Ground Shipping (excludes Hawaii and Alaska).
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL BOOT EXCHANGES & RETURNS
We believe the right fit is the most important thing, and that is sometimes hard to achieve with an online order. Pinto Ranch will cover your return shipping until you find the perfect fit under the following conditions.
- It's within 60 days of your order.
- The boots have not been worn and the sole is in new condition.
- The boots are shipped back in the Pinto Ranch-provided shipping box. Any boots returned in just the bootmaker’s boot box will be charged a $20 boot box replacement fee. Please use the original plain kraft shipping box from your order to affix any labels and ship.
Lucchese has been making the world's finest cowboy boots in Texas since 1883. Today, the Lucchese name is synonymous with cowboy boots and western culture. Lucchese boots represent quality and style you can depend on. Like all Lucchese Classics, this boot comes with a one-year Lucchese warranty.