- Exotic Nile Crocodile Boots
- Cruz Cording Pattern
- Single Stitch Welt Construction
- Lucchese ‘7’ Snip Toe
- Lucchese ‘3’ Walking Heel
- Handmade in El Paso, Texas
Named after its detailed cording pattern, the Cruz boot is a statement piece. Our historical Cruz cording pattern delicately wraps around the quarters, adding elegance and tradition to a modern boot. The exotic Nile crocodile vamps are hand-stained to create a unique dynamic color, depth, and sheen. The impressively smooth small tiles are instantly recognizable. Lemonwood pegged. Single stitch welt construction. Leather sole. Handmade in Texas.
Material: Nile Crocodile Belly
Color: Antique Navy
Details: Cruz Cording Pattern
Toe type: Lucchese ‘7’ Snip Toe
Heel type: Lucchese ‘3’ Walking Heel
Heel Height: 1 3/8"
Shaft Height: 12"
Manufactured: El Paso, Texas
Brush off dirt or dust with a damp cloth. Replenish and restore with leather conditioner periodically.
All boot orders within the U.S. qualify for FREE UPS Ground Shipping (excludes Hawaii and Alaska).
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL BOOT EXCHANGES & RETURNS
We believe the right fit is the most important thing, and that is sometimes hard to achieve with an online order. Pinto Ranch will cover your return shipping until you find the perfect fit under the following conditions.
- It's within 60 days of your order.
- The boots have not been worn and the sole is in new condition.
- The boots are shipped back in the Pinto Ranch-provided shipping box. Any boots returned in just the bootmaker’s boot box will be charged a $20 boot box replacement fee. Please use the original plain kraft shipping box from your order to affix any labels and ship.
Lucchese has been making the world's finest cowboy boots in Texas since 1883. Today, the Lucchese name is synonymous with cowboy boots and western culture. Lucchese boots represent quality and style you can depend on. Like all Lucchese Classics, this boot comes with a one-year Lucchese warranty.