- Handmade Exotic Caiman Boots
- Belly Caiman Vamp in Black Cherry
- Refined Cording Pattern on Shaft
- Lucchese ‘C’ Round Toe
- 1” Roper Heel
Lucchese's Belly Caiman Crocodile Roper Boots in black cherry carry an understated elegance. The belly caiman vamp sets the tone for cowboys who takes their western footwear seriously. The boot also features refined cording on the shaft, a traditional round toe and a slightly pitched, 1" roper heel.
This item is handmade from natural materials, so there may be a slight variation in appearance when compared to the provided image.
Color: Black Cherry
Details: Refined Cord
Toe type: Round ‘C’ Toe
Heel type: Roper Heel
Heel Height: 1"
Shaft Height: 10"
Brush off dirt or dust with a damp cloth. Replenish and restore with leather conditioner periodically.
All boot orders within the U.S. qualify for FREE UPS Ground Shipping (excludes Hawaii and Alaska).
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL BOOT EXCHANGES & RETURNS
We believe the right fit is the most important thing, and that is sometimes hard to achieve with an online order. Pinto Ranch will cover your return shipping until you find the perfect fit under the following conditions.
- It's within 60 days of your order.
- The boots have not been worn and the sole is in new condition.
- The boots are shipped back in the Pinto Ranch-provided shipping box. Any boots returned in just the bootmaker’s boot box will be charged a $20 boot box replacement fee. Please use the original plain kraft shipping box from your order to affix any labels and ship.
Lucchese has been making the world's finest cowboy boots in Texas since 1883. Today, the Lucchese name is synonymous with cowboy boots and western culture. Lucchese boots represent quality and style you can depend on. Like all Lucchese Classics, this boot comes with a one-year Lucchese warranty.