- Handmade Full Quill Ostrich Boots
- Hand Stained Black Cherry Color
- Ornate 'Anson' Inlay & Stitch Pattern
- Overlay French Pull Straps
- 10" Roper Shaft
- Roper Heel
- Roper Toe
- Handmade in El Paso, Texas
Unparalleled luxury and craftsmanship have gone into the making of these boots. The deep, black cherry color has been hand-stained onto the supple, exotic leather, adding a new level to the term "handmade."
Ornate 'Anson' inlays and stitching make for an incredible looking boot, matching the incredible quality of the full quill ostrich leather itself. The inlay takes the shape of a cross, revealing exotic leather underneath it, framed by intricately spiraling stitching. The French pull straps feature full quill ostrich overlays.
This item is handmade from natural materials, so there may be a slight variation in appearance when compared to the provided image.
Material: Full Quill Ostrich, Buffalo
Color: Black Cherry
Details: Anson Inlay & Stitching
Toe type: Roper Toe
Heel type: Roper Heel
Heel Height: 1"
Shaft Height: 10"
Manufactured: El Paso, Texas
Brush off dirt or dust with a damp cloth. Replenish and restore with leather conditioner periodically.
All boot orders within the U.S. qualify for FREE UPS Ground Shipping (excludes Hawaii and Alaska).
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL BOOT EXCHANGES & RETURNS
We believe the right fit is the most important thing, and that is sometimes hard to achieve with an online order. Pinto Ranch will cover your return shipping until you find the perfect fit under the following conditions.
- It's within 60 days of your order.
- The boots have not been worn and the sole is in new condition.
- The boots are shipped back in the Pinto Ranch-provided shipping box. Any boots returned in just the bootmaker’s boot box will be charged a $20 boot box replacement fee. Please use the original plain kraft shipping box from your order to affix any labels and ship.
Lucchese has been making the world's finest cowboy boots in Texas since 1883. Today, the Lucchese name is synonymous with cowboy boots and western culture. Lucchese boots represent quality and style you can depend on. Like all Lucchese Classics, this boot comes with a one-year Lucchese warranty.