- Handmade Exotic Caiman Boots
- Full-Quill Ostrich Vamp in Black & Cordovan
- “Grosseto” Stitch Pattern
- Lucchese ‘C’ Round Toe
- Lucchese ‘4’ Cowboy Heel
A stunning classic, re-imagined like you've never seen it before. This pair of boots is made in Lucchese’s iconic styling, with intricate attention paid to every detail. The vamps are a prime selection of full quill ostrich leather, with matching countus. The shaft features ranch hand calf leather, framed by “Grosseto” stitching. These boots have the traditional features that Lucchese is known for, such as overlay pull straps, and more.
This item is handmade from natural materials, so there may be a slight variation in appearance when compared to the provided image.
Material: Full-Quill Ostrich, Ranch Hand Calf Leather
Color: Black, Cordovan
Details: Full-Quill Ostrich Overlays, “Grosseto” Stitch Design
Toe type: Lucchese ‘6’ Round Toe
Heel type: Lucchese ‘4’ Cowboy Heel
Heel Height: 1 1/2”
Shaft Height: 13”
Brush off dirt or dust with a damp cloth. Replenish and restore with leather conditioner periodically.
All boot orders within the U.S. qualify for FREE UPS Ground Shipping (excludes Hawaii and Alaska).
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL BOOT EXCHANGES & RETURNS
We believe the right fit is the most important thing, and that is sometimes hard to achieve with an online order. Pinto Ranch will cover your return shipping until you find the perfect fit under the following conditions.
- It's within 60 days of your order.
- The boots have not been worn and the sole is in new condition.
- The boots are shipped back in the Pinto Ranch-provided shipping box. Any boots returned in just the bootmaker’s boot box will be charged a $20 boot box replacement fee. Please use the original plain kraft shipping box from your order to affix any labels and ship.
Lucchese has been making the world's finest cowboy boots in Texas since 1883. Today, the Lucchese name is synonymous with cowboy boots and western culture. Lucchese boots represent quality and style you can depend on. Like all Lucchese Classics, this boot comes with a one-year Lucchese warranty.