Lucchese Men's Executive Barrel Brown Ultra Caiman Roper Boots
By: Lucchese Boots
Handmade, Executive Barrel Brown Ultra Caiman roper boots with a 'Chairman' cord pattern & overlay French pull straps.
- Handmade Exotic Caiman Boots
- Barrel Brown & Tan Colors
- Executive 'Chairman' Cording
- Overlay French Pull Straps
- 10" Roper Shaft
- Roper Heel
- Roper Toe
- Handmade in El Paso, Texas
We know by now you "dress for the job you want." At Pinto Ranch, we specialize in boots that are the best in their class, for men who aim to be the best they can be.
Executive "Chairman" cording climbs the quarters of this roper boot, with complimentary stitching. The vamp is quintessentially luxurious Caiman leather, and the shaft is soft, supple ranch hand leather. The French pull straps feature exotic caiman overlays.
This item is handmade from natural materials, so there may be a slight variation in appearance when compared to the provided image.
Color: Barrel Brown, Tan
Details: Chairman Cord
Toe type: Roper Toe
Heel type: Roper Heel
Heel Height: 1"
Shaft Height: 10"
Manufactured: El Paso, Texas
Brush off dirt or dust with a damp cloth. Replenish and restore with leather conditioner periodically.
All boot orders within the U.S. qualify for FREE UPS Ground Shipping (excludes Hawaii and Alaska).
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL BOOT EXCHANGES & RETURNS
We believe the right fit is the most important thing, and that is sometimes hard to achieve with an online order. Pinto Ranch will cover your return shipping until you find the perfect fit under the following conditions.
- It's within 60 days of your order.
- The boots have not been worn and the sole is in new condition.
- The boots are shipped back in the Pinto Ranch-provided shipping box. Any boots returned in just the bootmaker’s boot box will be charged a $20 boot box replacement fee. Please use the original plain kraft shipping box from your order to affix any labels and ship.
Lucchese has been making the world's finest cowboy boots in Texas since 1883. Today, the Lucchese name is synonymous with cowboy boots and western culture. Lucchese boots represent quality and style you can depend on. Like all Lucchese Classics, this boot comes with a one-year Lucchese warranty.
Customers Also Viewed