- Men’s Suede Boots
- Suede Cowhide Vamp in Olive
- Smooth Brown Leather Shaft
- Western Sunburn Stitch Pattern
- Leather Lined
- Lucchese ‘7’ Snip Toe
- Lucchese ‘3’ Walking Heel
- Handmade in El Paso, Texas
Expertly made by hand in El Paso, this suede cowboy boot from Lucchese appeal to those with a taste for tradition. The vamp is suede cowhide with a shaft made from burnished leather and framed in western sunburst stitching for a southwestern look and feel. This leather-lined boot adapts easily to your foot and only gets better with time.
This item is handmade from natural materials, so there may be a slight variation in appearance when compared to the provided image.
Color: Olive & Brown
Details: Western Sunburn Stitching, Leather Lined
Toe type: Lucchese ‘7’ Snip Toe
Heel type: Lucchese ‘3’ Walking Heel
Heel Height: 1 3/8”
Shaft Height: 13”
Manufactured: El Paso, Texas
Brush off dirt or dust with a damp cloth. Replenish and restore with leather conditioner periodically.
All boot orders within the U.S. qualify for FREE UPS Ground Shipping (excludes Hawaii and Alaska).
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL BOOT EXCHANGES & RETURNS
We believe the right fit is the most important thing, and that is sometimes hard to achieve with an online order. Pinto Ranch will cover your return shipping until you find the perfect fit under the following conditions.
- It's within 60 days of your order.
- The boots have not been worn and the sole is in new condition.
- The boots are shipped back in the Pinto Ranch-provided shipping box. Any boots returned in just the bootmaker’s boot box will be charged a $20 boot box replacement fee. Please use the original plain kraft shipping box from your order to affix any labels and ship.
Lucchese has been making the world's finest cowboy boots in Texas since 1883. Today, the Lucchese name is synonymous with cowboy boots and western culture. Lucchese boots represent quality and style you can depend on. Like all Lucchese Classics, this boot comes with a one-year Lucchese warranty.