- Mad Dog Goat
- Lucchese ‘C’ Round Toe
- Lucchese ‘2’ Heel
- Sunset Pull-strap with Overlay
- Chairman Collar Stitch Pattern
- Leather Insole
- Leather Outsole
- Handmade in Texas
Clean lines complemented by premium leathers give the Sunset Roper the versatility to go anywhere. Constructed from versatile Mad Dog Goat leather, the Sunset Roper shines as a boot to wear every day. The Chairman collar stitch pattern and Sunset Overlay pull straps give the boot a traditional Lucchese design while the premium leathers provide durability. Full single stitch welt. Leather insole and outsole.
Material: Mad Dog Goat
Details: hand-burnished, chairman collar stitch pattern
Toe type: : ‘C’ Round Toe
Heel type: ‘2’ Roper Heel
Heel Height: 1"
Shaft Height: 10"
Manufactured: El Paso, TX
Brush off dirt or dust with a damp cloth. Replenish and restore with leather conditioner periodically.
All boot orders within the U.S. qualify for FREE UPS Ground Shipping (excludes Hawaii and Alaska).
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL BOOT EXCHANGES & RETURNS
We believe the right fit is the most important thing, and that is sometimes hard to achieve with an online order. Pinto Ranch will cover your return shipping until you find the perfect fit under the following conditions.
- It's within 60 days of your order.
- The boots have not been worn and the sole is in new condition.
- The boots are shipped back in the Pinto Ranch-provided shipping box. Any boots returned in just the bootmaker’s boot box will be charged a $20 boot box replacement fee. Please use the original plain kraft shipping box from your order to affix any labels and ship.
Lucchese has been making the world's finest cowboy boots in Texas since 1883. Today, the Lucchese name is synonymous with cowboy boots and western culture. Lucchese boots represent quality and style you can depend on. Like all Lucchese Classics, this boot comes with a one-year Lucchese warranty.