- Lucchese ‘H’ Round Toe
- Lucchese ‘2F’ Fashion Heel
- Two ankle strap buckles
- Floral Design
- Distressed Stonewashed Detail
- Cushioned Insole
- Leather Outsole
Update your spring shoe collection with this stylish Western bootie. The Catalina by Lucchese is constructed from soft, stonewashed cowhide leather that delivers a well-loved distressed finish. Two adjustable ankle straps and pretty floral blossoms make this boot a must-have wardrobe addition.
Details: Two buckle ankle straps, floral accents, stonewashed design
Toe type: : Lucchese 'H' Round Toe
Heel type: Fashion Heel
Heel Height: 2 3/4"
Shaft Height: 6"
Manufactured: Made in Mexico
Brush off dirt or dust with a damp cloth. Replenish and restore with leather conditioner periodically.
All boot orders within the U.S. qualify for FREE UPS Ground Shipping (excludes Hawaii and Alaska).
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL BOOT EXCHANGES & RETURNS
We believe the right fit is the most important thing, and that is sometimes hard to achieve with an online order. Pinto Ranch will cover your return shipping until you find the perfect fit under the following conditions.
- It's within 60 days of your order.
- The boots have not been worn and the sole is in new condition.
- The boots are shipped back in the Pinto Ranch-provided shipping box. Any boots returned in just the bootmaker’s boot box will be charged a $20 boot box replacement fee. Please use the original plain kraft shipping box from your order to affix any labels and ship.
Lucchese has been making the world's finest cowboy boots in Texas since 1883. Today, the Lucchese name is synonymous with cowboy boots and western culture. Lucchese boots represent quality and style you can depend on. Like all Lucchese Classics, this boot comes with a one-year Lucchese warranty.