- Handmade Ranch Roping Saddle
- Rawhide Covered Wood Tree
- Premium Herman Oak Leather
- Laminated Rustic Oak Stirrups
- Hand-Tooled Leather and Sterling Silver Overlay Conchos
- Made in Texas
The Will James Ranch Roper Western Saddle is strong and sturdy, perfect for ranch roping (not suited for competition). Made by hand in Texas, this saddle is constructed on a Randy Alexander rawhide covered wood tree with premium grade Herman Oak Leather and Ronnie Nettles laminated rustic oak stirrups.
Saddle specifications and images shown are a representation of standard saddles styles from Pinto Ranch. Each saddle is unique and color may vary from the image provided. Please contact us for more information on the individual saddles available.
Material: Premium Grade Herman Oak Leather
Material: Rawhide Covered Wood Tree by Randy Alexander
Cantle Height: 4"
Cantle Dish: 1 1/2"
Cantle Width: 13"
Horn Cap: #4, 2 1/4"
Horn Height: 3 1/2"
Gullet: 6 1/2" x 8 1/4"
Stirrups: Laminated Rustic Oak Stirrups by Ronnie Nettles
Conchos: Sterling Silver Overlay
Manufactured: Houston, TX
Brush off dirt or dust with a damp cloth to keep saddle clean. Apply leather conditioner periodically or at least once a year depending on the climate.
Professional saddle cleaning services are offered at the Pinto Ranch Saddle Shop in Houston, Texas.
Saddles are shipped via UPS and charged at standard UPS rates. For an estimate enter your shipping details on the shopping cart page or contact us.
TRY-OUTS & RETURNS
Just like handmade cowboy boots, we know the right fit in a saddle is important for you and your horse. After a brief try-out period, you may return the saddle under the following conditions.
- It is within a week after receiving the saddle. Please contact us with any requests or concerns regarding the try-out period.
- The saddle must be in new condition and without any scuffs, scratches, dirt, etc. We recommend placing a clean blanket between the saddle and the horse to protect the saddle during the try-out period.
- Saddles with customizations may be returned under certain conditions, but not all. Please contact us with questions.
- Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
Master craftsman, Julio Peña, has practiced the craft of saddle making for over 50 years. He first apprenticed under Henry Torres at Bruce Weaver's Way Out West and then continued his craft with Stelzig's in Houston for over 20 years. Since opening in 2004, Julio has been making saddles exclusively for Pinto Ranch. His love for the craft shows through the amazing quality and attention to detail that puts a Pinto Ranch saddle above the rest.