Rios of Mercedes Men's Black Milan Full Quill Ostrich Cowboy Boots
Men's handmade, exclusive black milan full quill ostrich cowboy boots with exotic inlays.
- Men's Exotic Full Quill Ostrich Cowboy Boots
- Black Full Quill Ostrich Vamps
- Rust Lava Leather Quarters
- Rose Scallop Shaft
- Ornate Stitch Pattern
- Full Quill Ostrich Quarter Arrowhead Underlays
- Full Quill Ostrich Overlay Straight Pull Straps
- 12" Classic Cowboy Shaft
- 'Milan' Square Toe
- '2' Roper Heel
- Exclusive to Pinto Ranch
- Handmade in Mercedes, Texas
An exotic style with quality craftsmanship, made with executives in mind. The quarters of these boots are stitched in an ornate, luxurious patterns, featuring exotic full quill ostrich underlays in the shape of arrowheads. Three underlays are featured on the fronts and backs of these boots, matching perfectly with the exotic full quill ostrich vamps and the full quill overlay straight pull straps. Pinto Ranch only selects the best cuts from the best exotic hides, and these have been handmade by the masters at Rios who've been crafting fine boots for more than 150 years.
This boot is produced exclusively for Pinto Ranch - designed and handmade all under one roof in South Texas. This item is built from natural materials, so there may be a slight variation in appearance when compared to the provided image.
Material: Full Quill Ostrich
Color: Black, Rust Lava
Details: Ornate Stitching, Rose Scallop, Underlay Quarters, Overlay Pull Straps
Toe type: 'Milan' Square Toe
Heel type: '2' Roper Heel
Insole: Channeled Leather Insole, Cushioned Rios Insert
Heel Height: 1 1/8"
Shaft Height: 12"
Manufactured: Mercedes, Texas
Brush off dirt or dust with a damp cloth. Apply leather conditioner periodically.
All boot orders within the U.S. qualify for FREE UPS Ground Shipping (excludes Hawaii and Alaska).
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL BOOT EXCHANGES & RETURNS
We believe the right fit is the most important thing, and that is sometimes hard to achieve with an online order. Pinto Ranch will cover your return shipping until you find the perfect fit under the following conditions.
- It's within 60 days of your order.
- The boots have not been worn and the sole is in new condition.
- The boots are shipped back in the Pinto Ranch-provided shipping box. Any boots returned in just the bootmaker’s boot box will be charged a $20 boot box replacement fee. Please use the original plain kraft shipping box from your order to affix any labels and ship.
Rios' story is one of fine craftsmanship, quality leathers and heritage – something that must be earned. With more than 160 years of bootmaking experience, Rios believes and insists on doing things the right way. Something very special happens when you hold a boot that was made by one of Rios' craftsmen, who have 20, 30, 40 or even 50 years of experience. You can feel the difference in a pair of boots from Rios of Mercedes.
Customers Also Viewed