Rios of Mercedes Men's Bruciato Kango Tobacco Full Quill Ostrich Cowboy Boots
By: Rios of Mercedes
Men's Bruciato kango tobacco Full Quill ostrich 12" cowboy boots with Chocolate Waxy calf, a milan square toe with double welt stitch, stitched quarters, and Straight overlay pull straps.
- Men's Exotic Full Quill Ostrich Cowboy Boots
- Brusciato Kango Tobacco Full Quill Ostrich Vamps
- Chocolate Waxy Calf Quarters
- 5 Row Exciting Stitch Pattern
- Full Quill Overlay Straight Pull Straps
- 12" Shaft
- 'Milan' Square Toe
- Double Welt Stitch
- '2' Roper Heel
- Exclusive to Pinto Ranch
- Handmade in Mercedes, Texas
This full quill ostrich boot has a Bruciato Kango tobacco vamp with iconic full quills. The quarters are chocolate waxy calf with exciting contrast stitching that frames a stitch pattern that almost looks like a Southwestern Thunderbird. These boots have full quill overlay straight pull straps. Pinto Ranch only selects the best cuts from the best exotic hides, and these have been handmade by the masters at Rios who've been crafting fine boots for more than 150 years.
This boot is produced exclusively for Pinto Ranch - designed and handmade all under one roof in South Texas. This item is built from natural materials, so there may be a slight variation in appearance when compared to the provided image.
Color: Kango Tobacco, Chocolate
Details: Stitching, Overlay Pull Straps, Double Welt Stitch
Toe type: 'Milan' Square Toe
Heel type: '2' Roper Heel
Insole: Channeled Leather Insole, Cushioned Rios Insert
Heel Height: 1 1/8"
Shaft Height: 12"
Manufactured: Mercedes, Texas
Brush off dirt or dust with a damp cloth. Apply leather conditioner periodically.
All boot orders within the U.S. qualify for FREE UPS Ground Shipping (excludes Hawaii and Alaska).
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL BOOT EXCHANGES & RETURNS
We believe the right fit is the most important thing, and that is sometimes hard to achieve with an online order. Pinto Ranch will cover your return shipping until you find the perfect fit under the following conditions.
- It's within 60 days of your order.
- The boots have not been worn and the sole is in new condition.
- The boots are shipped back in the Pinto Ranch-provided shipping box. Any boots returned in just the bootmaker’s boot box will be charged a $20 boot box replacement fee. Please use the original plain kraft shipping box from your order to affix any labels and ship.
Rios' story is one of fine craftsmanship, quality leathers and heritage – something that must be earned. With more than 160 years of bootmaking experience, Rios believes and insists on doing things the right way. Something very special happens when you hold a boot that was made by one of Rios' craftsmen, who have 20, 30, 40 or even 50 years of experience. You can feel the difference in a pair of boots from Rios of Mercedes.
Customers Also Viewed