Rios of Mercedes Men's Chocolate Polished Hippo Cowboy Boots
Men's Chocolate Polished Hippo cowboy boots with Fandango black quarters & Roper Boot Elements.
- Pinto Ranch Premium Handmade Boots
- Men's Exotic, Hippo Cowboy Boots
- Chocolate Polished Hippo Vamps
- Stitched Fandango Black Calf Quarters
- Rust, Golden Brown, & Beige Quarter Stitching
- Straight Pull Straps
- 12" Cowboy Shaft
- 'PR' Roper Toe
- '1' Roper Heel
- Exclusively Designed for Pinto Ranch
- Handmade in Mercedes, Texas
The shape and comfort of a roper boot meets the profile and style of a traditional cowboy boot in these exclusively designed boots. Exotic, polished chocolate Hippo leather serves a strong foundation, forming the vamps of these boots, pairing perfectly with the supple, buttery soft leather of the quarters. The quarters feature an exciting, classical stitching pattern in rust, golden brown, and beige threading.
These luxury men's cowboy boots are made from the highest quality leathers available and built with American craftsmanship. Pinto Ranch only selects the best cuts from the best leathers, and these have been handmade by the masters at Rios who've been crafting fine boots for more than 160 years.
This boot is produced exclusively for Pinto Ranch - designed and handmade all under one roof in South Texas. This item is built from natural materials, so there may be a slight variation in appearance when compared to the provided image.
Material: Hippo, Fandango Calf
Color: Chocolate & Black
Details: Stitching, Straight Pull Straps
Toe type: 'PR' Roper Toe
Heel type: '1' Roper Heel
Outsole: 100% Leather
Insole: Channeled Leather Insole, Cushioned Rios Insert
Heel Height: 1"
Shaft Height: 12"
Manufactured: Mercedes, Texas
Every premium boot we offer is handmade by the best bootmakers in Texas. Bootmakers who know their craft using only premium leathers and tried and true techniques. We’ve curated the best bootmakers in the U.S. to make boots that meet our all-leather handmade criteria:
- Hand-lasted all-leather uppers with cream cow vamp linings
- Channeled leather insoles that form to your feet and allow them to breathe
- Leather heel counters that form to your feet for optimum fit and comfort
- Full-size hammered steel shanks secured by lemonwood pegs for maximum arch support
- Premium leather outsoles that can be resoled multiple times for years of wear
- Premium stacked leather heels
From exotic leathers to unique finishes, fancy stitch patterns and hand-stitched toe bugs, our boots stand above the rest. Pinto Ranch houses the largest inventory of handmade boots in the U.S. You’ll “walk tall” in a handmade boot from Pinto Ranch.
Brush off dirt or dust with a damp cloth. Use a suede brush on sueded leather.
All boot orders within the U.S. qualify for FREE UPS Ground Shipping (excludes Hawaii and Alaska).
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL BOOT EXCHANGES & RETURNS
We believe the right fit is the most important thing, and that is sometimes hard to achieve with an online order. Pinto Ranch will cover your return shipping until you find the perfect fit under the following conditions.
- It's within 60 days of your order.
- The boots have not been worn and the sole is in new condition.
- The boots are shipped back in the Pinto Ranch-provided shipping box. Any boots returned in just the bootmaker’s boot box will be charged a $20 boot box replacement fee. Please use the original plain kraft shipping box from your order to affix any labels and ship.
Rios' story is one of fine craftsmanship, quality leathers and heritage – something that must be earned. With more than 160 years of bootmaking experience, Rios believes and insists on doing things the right way. Something very special happens when you hold a boot that was made by one of Rios' craftsmen, who have 20, 30, 40 or even 50 years of experience. You can feel the difference in a pair of boots from Rios of Mercedes.
Customers Also Viewed