Rios of Mercedes Men's Granite Milan Elephant Cowboy Boots
Men's dark, granite elephant cowboy boots with black quarters, distinct stitching, & overlay pull straps.
- Pinto Ranch Premium Handmade Boots
- Men's Exotic, Granite Elephant Cowboy Boots
- Granite Elephant Vamps
- Black Stitched Quarters
- Dark Gray Classic Quarter Stitching
- All Gray Piping
- Overlay Straight Pull Straps
- 12" Shaft
- 'Milan' Square Toe
- All Black Welt Stitch
- '2' Roper Heel
- Exclusively Designed for Pinto Ranch
- Handmade in Mercedes, Texas
Made for comfortable walking, these boots are a hybrid between the urban roper boot and the exotic cowboy boot, combining a low heel with the classic cowboy style to make a dress boot that still has all the western flare. If black is your color, and you like darker tones, this boot is for you. Made from ethically sourced, exotic elephant hide, these boots mean business, and from top to toe they have a distinct look, with classic western stitching and overlay pull straps being the finishing touches of the design.
These luxury, sueded men's cowboy boots are made from the highest quality leathers available and built with American craftsmanship. Pinto Ranch only selects the best cuts from the best leathers, and these have been handmade by the masters at Rios who've been crafting fine boots for more than 150 years.
This boot is produced exclusively for Pinto Ranch - designed and handmade all under one roof in South Texas. This item is built from natural materials, so there may be a slight variation in appearance when compared to the provided image.
Material: Granite Elephant
Color: Granite & Black
Details: Dark Gray Shaft Stitching
Toe type: 'Milan' Square Toe
Heel type: '2' Roper Heel
Outsole: 100% Leather
Insole: Channeled Leather Insole, Cushioned Rios Insert
Heel Height: 1"
Shaft Height: 12"
Manufactured: Mercedes, Texas
Every premium boot we offer is handmade by the best bootmakers in Texas. Bootmakers who know their craft using only premium leathers and tried and true techniques. We’ve curated the best bootmakers in the U.S. to make boots that meet our all-leather handmade criteria:
- Hand-lasted all-leather uppers with cream cow vamp linings
- Channeled leather insoles that form to your feet and allow them to breathe
- Leather heel counters that form to your feet for optimum fit and comfort
- Full-size hammered steel shanks secured by lemonwood pegs for maximum arch support
- Premium leather outsoles that can be resoled multiple times for years of wear
- Premium stacked leather heels
From exotic leathers to unique finishes, fancy stitch patterns and hand-stitched toe bugs, our boots stand above the rest. Pinto Ranch houses the largest inventory of handmade boots in the U.S. You’ll “walk tall” in a handmade boot from Pinto Ranch.
Brush off dirt or dust with a damp cloth. Use a suede brush on sueded leather.
All boot orders within the U.S. qualify for FREE UPS Ground Shipping (excludes Hawaii and Alaska).
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL BOOT EXCHANGES & RETURNS
We believe the right fit is the most important thing, and that is sometimes hard to achieve with an online order. Pinto Ranch will cover your return shipping until you find the perfect fit under the following conditions.
- It's within 60 days of your order.
- The boots have not been worn and the sole is in new condition.
- The boots are shipped back in the Pinto Ranch-provided shipping box. Any boots returned in just the bootmaker’s boot box will be charged a $20 boot box replacement fee. Please use the original plain kraft shipping box from your order to affix any labels and ship.
Rios' story is one of fine craftsmanship, quality leathers and heritage – something that must be earned. With more than 160 years of bootmaking experience, Rios believes and insists on doing things the right way. Something very special happens when you hold a boot that was made by one of Rios' craftsmen, who have 20, 30, 40 or even 50 years of experience. You can feel the difference in a pair of boots from Rios of Mercedes.
Customers Also Viewed