- Pinto Ranch Premium Handmade Boots
- Tony Lama's All Leather Signature Series
- Rich Chocolate Brown Color
- Nile Crocodile Belly Vamps
- Smooth Thunder Buffalo Pony Chocolate Quarters
- Crocodile Overlay Fancy Pull Straps
- 11" Roper Shaft
- Tony Lama 'M11' Roper Toe
- Tony Lama 'T-13W' Roper Heel
- Exclusively Designed for Pinto Ranch
- Handmade in El Paso, Texas
Complete your polished look with the Chocolate Nile Belly Roper boots from the legendary Tony Lama Signature Series. A rich chocolate Nile belly vamp is topped with smooth thunder buffalo pony chocolate quarters and crocodile fancy overlay pull straps. The boot is finished with a comfortable roper toe and 1” roper heel.
This item is built from natural materials, so there may be a slight variation in appearance when compared to the provided image.
Material: Nile Belly
Details: Overlay Fancy Pull Straps, Corded Shaft
Toe type: Tony Lama 'M11' Roper Toe
Heel type: Tony Lama 'T-13W' Roper Heel
Insole: Channeled Leather Insole
Heel Height: 1"
Shaft Height: 11"
Manufactured: El Paso, Texas
Brush off dirt or dust with a damp cloth. Apply leather conditioner periodically.
All boot orders within the U.S. qualify for FREE UPS Ground Shipping (excludes Hawaii and Alaska).
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL BOOT EXCHANGES & RETURNS
We believe the right fit is the most important thing, and that is sometimes hard to achieve with an online order. Pinto Ranch will cover your return shipping until you find the perfect fit under the following conditions.
- It's within 60 days of your order.
- The boots have not been worn and the sole is in new condition.
Tony Lama is a legendary brand known around the world as the boot of the American west. Their commitment to quality and authentic craftsmanship remains the same since the beginning in 1911. The newly designed Signature Series Collection features hand-picked styles built in the El Paso, Texas factory by the brand’s top craftsmen.