Tony Lama Signature Series Men's Saddle Vintage Nile Belly & Ostrich Roper Boots
By: Tony Lama Boots
Handmade, Tony Lama Signature Series saddle vintage brown Nile Crocodile Belly & Ostrich Roper Boots.
- Executive, Easy Wear Roper Boots
- Tony Lama's All Leather Signature Series
- Golden Brown Saddle Vintage Color
- Nile Crocodile Belly Vamps
- Smooth Ostrich Exotic Quarters
- Rich Oryx Brown Leather Color
- Elegant, Western Inspired Cording
- Crocodile Overlay Fancy Pull Straps
- 11" Roper Shaft
- Tony Lama 'M11' Roper Toe
- Tony Lama '13' Roper Heel
- Exclusively Designed for Pinto Ranch
- Handmade in El Paso, Texas
All the exotic power of cowboy boots, with the ease and elegance of a fine dress shoe. Rich, golden brown crocodile leather makes up the vamps of these boots. The crocodile tiles are neat, but a little rough around the edges, for a luxury boot that still preserves a wild flavor. The quarters are made from exotic, smooth ostrich leather, adding an extra layer of western flavor to these ropers.
This item is built from natural materials, so there may be a slight variation in appearance when compared to the provided image.
Material: Smooth Ostrich, Crocodile
Color: Saddle Vintage, Oryx Brown
Details: Overlay Fancy Pull Straps
Toe type: Tony Lama 'M11' Roper Toe
Heel type: Tony Lama '13' Roper Heel
Insole: Channeled Leather Insole
Heel Height: 1"
Shaft Height: 11"
Manufactured: El Paso, Texas
Brush off dirt or dust with a damp cloth. Apply leather conditioner periodically.
All boot orders within the U.S. qualify for FREE UPS Ground Shipping (excludes Hawaii and Alaska).
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL BOOT EXCHANGES & RETURNS
We believe the right fit is the most important thing, and that is sometimes hard to achieve with an online order. Pinto Ranch will cover your return shipping until you find the perfect fit under the following conditions.
- It's within 60 days of your order.
- The boots have not been worn and the sole is in new condition.
Tony Lama is a legendary brand known around the world as the boot of the American west. Their commitment to quality and authentic craftsmanship remains the same since the beginning in 1911. The newly designed Signature Series Collection features hand-picked styles built in the El Paso, Texas factory by the brand’s top craftsmen.
Customers Also Viewed