Tony Lama Signature Series Women's Bronze and Turquoise Nile Crocodile Belly Boots
By: Tony Lama Boots
Women's metallic glossy bronze nile crocodile belly cowboy boots with turquoise color infusions, turquoise stitched bourbon mont blanc quarters, and turquoise infused overlay pull straps, exclusively available at Pinto Ranch.
- Tony Lama Signature Series Exclusive Boots
- Metallic Glossy Bronze Nile Crocodile Belly Vamps
- Turquoise Infused Nile Crocodile Scales
- Bourbon Mont Blanc Cowhide Shaft
- Turquoise Luxury Shaft Stitching
- Fancy Pull Straps with Turquoise Infused Overlays
- 13" Shaft
- 'LN' Snip Toe
- '47' Walking Heel
- Exclusive to Pinto Ranch
- Built in El Paso, Texas
Luxury radiates from these glossy metallic boots. Brilliant, reflective bronze finished vamps catch the light perfectly as you walk, creating a subtly dazzling glint that's ever present on these boots. These boots also feature an incredible infusion of turquoise between the scales of rare, exotic Nile Crocodile Belly, making for a boot unlike any other.
These boots also feature turquoise stitching in an impressive, winding filigree design set against deep, bourbon leather on the shaft. Fancy pull straps are overlaid with more turquoise infused Nile Crocodile Belly.
This item is built from natural materials, so there may be a slight variation in appearance when compared to the provided image.
Material: Nile Crocodile Belly, Mont Blanc Cowhide
Color: Turquoise Infused Bronze, Bourbon
Details: Turquoise Stitching, Overlay Pull Straps
Toe type: 'LN' Toe
Heel type: '47' Walking Heel
Insole: Channeled Leather Insole
Heel Height: 1 3/8"
Shaft Height: 13"
Manufactured: El Paso, Texas
Brush off dirt or dust with a damp cloth. Apply leather conditioner periodically.
All boot orders within the U.S. qualify for FREE UPS Ground Shipping (excludes Hawaii and Alaska).
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL BOOT EXCHANGES & RETURNS
We believe the right fit is the most important thing, and that is sometimes hard to achieve with an online order. Pinto Ranch will cover your return shipping until you find the perfect fit under the following conditions.
- It's within 60 days of your order.
- The boots have not been worn and the sole is in new condition.
- The boots are shipped back in the Pinto Ranch-provided shipping box. Any boots returned in just the bootmaker’s boot box will be charged a $20 boot box replacement fee. Please use the original plain kraft shipping box from your order to affix any labels and ship.
Tony Lama is a legendary brand known around the world as the boot of the American west. Their commitment to quality and authentic craftsmanship remains the same since the beginning in 1911. The newly designed Signature Series Collection features hand-picked styles built in the El Paso, Texas factory by the brand’s top craftsmen.
Customers Also Viewed